The Excape universal basket stretcher represents the perfect solution for rescue in every kind of emergency situation, even the hardest one, such as in water, at altitude or in mines. Its shell is made of high density polyethylene built around the aluminium framework which gives its robust form to the stretcher. Inside the shell there is a removable mattress, applied with self-adherent strips, made in closedcell EPDM, which makes it impermeable to every kind of liquid. The handles for transport are placed along the entire perimeter. The grommets for the fixing of the spring catches of the harnessing are in stainless steel, in order to avoid rust. Our basket stretcher can be hoisted and leaves space to position Excape spine boards.
It comes with
- Three 50 mm nylon belts with quick-release;
- nylon rope along entire perimeter;
- water resistant, closed-cell mattress;
- footrest in pre-formed polyethylene with position regulator.
- Length: 2140 mm
- Width: 650 mm
- Height: 190 mm
- Load capacity: 280 kg
- Weight: 13,5 kg
- Universal basket stretcher red – SI03X009
- Universal basket stretcher orange – SI03X004